Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My First Action!

Oh Lordy, let me tell yah! I have learned a great deal and I have a whole new respect for people like Rita from CoffeeShop and the Pioneer Woman because it wasn't exactly easy. But I did it!!!



You can grab that stinker here.


This is relatively simple.

Duplicate bg overlay @ 45%
Gradient map pastel spectrum screen @ 25%

Color fill 7a4d8f screen @ 7%
Color fill e58dd8 screen @ 10%

Levels > adjust as needed

new layer named light texture
set swatches to 402a66 and black
render clouds
add noise 21.27%
set to screen 58%

reset swatches
create group
pull all into group

And if you're anything like me, you'll toggle it on and off repeatedly and hem and haw over whether you like it or not before adjusting things until you get it just right.


Here's a larger view of Miss Melanie and Miss Anna.


Which brings me to our lovely weekend at "Papa's" house. It was so much fun! Not only did we all have the opportunity to stuff ourselves till we could barely walk, we got to see one another, and I haven't seen some of my family in over a year!

My niece Melanie asked me to shoot a few photos of her since she didn't get any school pictures this year and I was more than happy to oblige. Here's some from our little mini session.

















I still have a ton of photos to go over (most are snaps) so family I didn't forget about you, I'll probably be posting more later. Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment