Saturday, December 19, 2009

The GrooveChick knits!

It's been a busy week, and I don't expect it to not get any less busy around here for awhile.

But I did do something...

I knitted!

Ok, so not a texture, tutorial, or even that new action I promised... (I swear I did make one, it just needs a little tlc before I post it here) but still cool nonetheless!

I bought a knifty knitter, and I'm having so much fun with it. It's keeping me sane as the kids peek at presents and watch movie after movie.

I made a baby hat (using the instructions that came with the loom) and then got to thinkin' and although that usually gets me into some trouble, this time disaster decided not to strike and I made this little stork pouch.













Isn't that the cutest?! Ah! I love it. I wanna put a baby in there so bad!

And the matching hat!





And no, the photos aren't the greatest but I used my new dun dun dun....

light set!!!




Yay!

Yes, I was so excited yesterday when I got home from finishing my holiday shopping (or at least I thought I did) to find a big box waiting for me with my new lights in it.

I feel all professional now.


Sooo... I'm working on another Pouch, this one will be brown, and then I'm going to make a bowl/cocoom. I have to get ready for my friend Dawna's baby next month (though he thinks he needs to get here now) so I can drive everyone insane with incessant posting of his gorgeous photos!

I'm just wondering if anybody is interested in buying one? (I've had a few requests) And if so, just e-mail me @ groove.chick @ ymail.com and we'll discuss it!

I hope everybody has a lovely weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment