Tuesday, December 8, 2009

8 Free Textures!

I think you can tell what kind of mood I'm in when I create my textures based on the name. Apparently I was going through a fairy tale phase while making these. Sometimes the soft feeling is perfect for photos and other times I just need some grunge. I hope these are a nice mix between the two. I must apologize for not putting them all together in an easily downloadable pack, they'll only be offered through my flickr for now.

And in other news. Felix is 6 months old now!! We did a mini session last night and hung him up again.




He's getting so big that hanging him isn't easy anymore. He squirmed and kept hanging out of the scarf we were using.

It's so hard to believe it's been 6 months already. He's part of the reason I began doing photography again. Having older kiddos, I realized that the time really does fly by and there are so many moments I wish I had captured. So many things that my tired mind can't really remember. I decided before he was born that I wanted to do photos weekly. And not just any old photos, nice ones. I didn't realize the work I was making for myself but I also did something else, I gave myself a reason to learn more. I'm pretty proud of me! I'm not quite there yet, but it's coming and I can feel it. I can't wait to see where I'm at in another 6 months.



Aah... enough of this. It's time for a texture preview!




Here's where you can find those textures! I never require a linkback but I would love to see what people are doing with these! Enjoy~


edit: Apparently I can't count or align. I had posted 7 new free textures... there's actually 8. And I just noticed that my preview pic isn't exactly perfect. <-- proof that I need a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment