Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Blah blah Tuesday + more free textures!!

Hello everyone and happy Tuesday. It's dismal and dreary out tonight so everything is kinda blah around our house. It's a great night for cuddling up with a cup of steaming hot cocoa in front of a good movie! It's also not a bad night for posting some new free textures. I've been in a creative mood today so these cheered me up. These and seeing my Dad even though it was only for a little while and most of the time he was here he spent working on my car! I'll get to the point.






I used the textures on these kinda out there (for me at least) photos that I took last week of two of my kiddos. Isabelle's looking like a zombie (that's bubble gum not a melted face) and Courtney is following me. Here's the textures.






No comments:

Post a Comment